Friday, January 20, 2012

BUZZ BROWNIES ARE HOT!


Iam so amazed by our new product called "Buzz Brownies". They are caffinated brownies that really get you moving. I kinda tested them out myself a little too hardcore. I had half of one with a cup of coffee! Unless you wanna feel like a tweaker, dont do it. Half a brownie is just fine.

As far as I know, I am the ONLY distributor that carries these for smoke shops, as well as the same brand of relaxation brownies. Which is sweet! Our customers are doing pretty well with them too and I love hearing that.

I am so happy that its friday. I am ready to enjoy the weekend. What I love about living in Austin is that the weather here is awesome. Today its 80 degrees and we are near the end of January. We really didnt have a winter, that means that we are going to have a wicked HOT summer. I'll take the heat over the cold anyday.

This weekend I have a few things that I really want to work on (for the business of course). Iam going to look into manufacturing some new products. Anything in particular that you would like to see us manufacture or create? Email me at: divaworks@live.com

I have LOTS of oils and soy wax that we need to start using. Ive had some ideas for candles and stuff but Ive been too busy to get to them. Since that is ALOT of money in supplies sitting there, I have to get off my butt and put them to work for us.

I bought some other NEW supplies yesterday. Its just so happens that my husband Tommy was out of town and he wasnt around to say "NO"..lol. Tommy is also our companies accountant, so he says 'no' to me alot when I get ideas for new products. And he is sometimes right...lol.

So, this is what I bought yesterday:
cocoa butter
shea butter
coconut oil
hemp oil
vitamin E

As you know we have 3 dogs, I am going to make them some sort of balm for the pads of their feet and their dry noses. But that really just a personal item for us...who knows, it could turn into a new product if I really like it. I have thought about making natural pet products many times before.

I am wanting to try to make a lotion bar! I bought one a few weeks ago and I love it, its almost completely used up too. Its best that I play with this over the weekend and decide if its just going to be a personal thing or not.

The other thing that I REALLY want to make is a 'tattoo balm or oil'. To be used after you get your tat and it will help it heal. I like that idea....we will see.

This is what I do on my time off from work, think of new products. My brain never stops.

1 comment:

  1. The marinade is prepared by mixing a combination of spices, vinegar, and soy sauce in a small container and placing it over the whole chicken. To learn more about smoked pork tenderloin, visit on hyperlinked site.

    ReplyDelete